Want to achieve sustainable results in your organization?
Measure your organization’s social environment and determine its vitality – its performance, sustainability and impact on society. Find out how much your employees identify with the organization and how satisfied they are with it. At the same time, you will see to what extent you have succeeded in creating an environment that fosters innovation, increasing mutual trust and accountability for what the organization carries out externally and internally. And what do you gain from all this?
Why measure the social environment in a company?
Options for measuring the social environment
- Rating system based on questionnaire research in organizations
- The output is a rating on a rating scale of A to C
- Identification index
- Innovation Index
- Satisfaction index
- Confidence index
- Accountability index
- Detailed diagnostics of results from the rating process
- The output is 14 dimensions, including the results of individual questions
- A tool for targeted building of the company’s personal stability
- A tool for measuring employee motivation
- Corporate culture monitoring tool
- Identification of HR development areas
For whom is SocioRating?
SocioRating is a universal methodology that can be applied by an organization or company of any size in any sector. Most will appreciate this methodology:
Managers of companies
who want to improve the performance of the whole organization
that want or need ESG and CSR social reporting
who help companies attract and retain quality employees
who want to confirm their decision about the long-term vitality of a company
who help with the building of company culture, employer branding or company crisis moments